2.586 million Saudi riyals
AUTOMATION & TRAINING
All existing hardware was to be replaced with latest and industrially proven, fault-tolerant, hot standby redundancy Siemens S7 400-H Series controllers and related hardware.
- Turnkey project including hardware and software engineering generation of all drawings and documentation, and testing and commissioning PLCs and SCADA systems. Supply and installation of all control and communication parts.
- Engineering, supply, factory acceptance testing, installation, and testing and commissioning of new Siemens S7-400 PLCs to replace the obsolete S5 PLCs complete with all required hardware, software licenses, pre-assembled cabinets.
- Supply and installation of door mounted SIMATIC HMI IPC577C 19” touch panel in existing PLC panels.
- Integration of new PLCs with existing Foxboro DCS and related modbus mapping.
- Provide training on SIMATIC S7 for operation and maintenance.